The Automotive industry is a real high technology area, in particular with regards to the follow up of the specifications. The automotive industry works with subcontractors who consider their demands as a mainspring of their own technological evolutions. Sarrel is part of these subcontractors and its reactivity and adaptability are recognized.
"Research and development"
- Innovating material and known as difficult to chrome plate. The treatment of Polyamides used for inside and outside door handles is part of our company knowhow.
- xpertise in corrosive issues by adapting its treatment process to each automotive industry specifications.
- Short delivery lead-time to secure automotive industry’s procurement.
The Electrolytic metal plating on plastics has many assets for automotive
Easiness to chrome plate complicated shapes that were produced in Metal before,
- A strong decrease of parts weight,
- A simplification in assembly process,
- A large panel of coatings, particularly Satin finish with Aluminum aspect.
- Possibilities of complementary decoration like painting or tampoprinting.
Its treatment capacity together with its relevant knowhow makes Sarrel the European leader in chrome plating for automotive parts.
|BMW||Blauchrom, Perlglanz, Pearlgrey mod, Sterlingrey|
|FIAT/LANCIA/ALFA ROMEO||CM600, CM604, CM609, CM613|
|FORD||SM 300H, SM 5077, SM 5029, SM 322B|
|GENERAL MOTORS||F16k, F-63P, F-90R, F-93K|
|RANGE ROVER/JAGUAR||Noble Chrome|
|MERCEDES||7F24, 7J22, Silver Shadow 2A17, 2A11|
|MITSUBISHI||CNH500 11 SILVER|
|PORSCHE||GALV 05, GALV 09|
|PSA||FVD M001, HVVM018, HVVM032, HVVM041, HDXM001, HDXM018|
|RENAULT||205.179, 205.142, 205.341, 205.342, 215.161, 205.391|
|TOYOTA||11 CR 01, 11 CR 19|
|VOLVO||Silk Metal, Chrome Blasted Metal|